Short run of boards

desocietas

Re: Short run of boards

Post by desocietas » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:Did you send some board at Merki ?
This is only a small number of boards, so he will not be sending any to Merki.

schizox

Post by schizox » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Thanks for the update Loopy!, though I would rather wait for the new 3ds or new 3ds XL, I just placed an order, now I have to either look for my old 3ds's and see if one is still worth using or buying as new one and shipping it to Loopy

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:44 pm

desocietas wrote:
But he paid for the next order last March already ...

Forte

Post by Forte » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Just dropped my 3ds off at the post office!

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
desocietas wrote:
But he paid for the next order last March already ...
True, but Loopy also stated on the first page of replies to this post that, due to the small run, none of these will be going to Merki.

Dswfty

Post by Dswfty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:03 pm

Happy to hear this new's Loopy!

With your renditions of the N3ds/N3dsXL capture cards will they be internal or just like the original with the tiny box on the bottom?

trisbee1

Post by trisbee1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:05 pm

loopy wrote:
HartRacer86 wrote:Loopy, what time do you plan on opening the orders up?
Order page should be working now.

(edit)
If you're having trouble, try this link instead - http://3dscapture.com/order1.html
There seems to be some caching weirdness going on.

Hey Loopy,

as long as the order page is open does that mean boards are available? i'm going to purchase a 3DS today to buy a board but I would hate to do that if the order page wasn't "updated" and you were actually sold out. Thanks!:)

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:33 pm

trisbee1 wrote:Hey Loopy,

as long as the order page is open does that mean boards are available?
Yes.
Dswfty wrote:With your renditions of the N3ds/N3dsXL capture cards will they be internal or just like the original with the tiny box on the bottom?
Internal.
PrimalSonico wrote:As much as I'd like to buy a 3ds capture card, I think I'll wait till 3ds xl/N3ds capture boards are ready. I don't really have a good 3ds I'd want to send in so I'm kinda screwed there lol. I was wondering if 3ds xl boards will be available before the end of this year?
That's the plan.
MrPerson0 wrote:Hey loopy, glad to hear that you are helping some people with some last minute orders! Just wondering, would you say that the old 3DS XL/new 3DS XL boards be available around the same time, or are you doing old 3DS XL first then new 3DS XL after?
XL will be done first. new3DS board design is similar so I don't think it will take much longer, but ... we shall see. I am terrible at estimates, don't believe anything I say. :P
youknowislay wrote:So, if we send it in tomorrow, and Monday is the day you get boards, it will be a little, right?
You should have your 3ds back quickly if that's what you're asking. I try to keep turnaround times to a few days.

Dswfty

Post by Dswfty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:10 pm

One last question. Don't know if you already answered this already, if so just quote it again. But what is the expected time frame for N3DSXL cards to be ordered?

schizox

Post by schizox » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:57 pm

I ordered a 3ds off amazon and had it set to ship to Loopy, all the ones I had are meh already.
I do have a question for you Loopy, you have already stated that the XL will come first then the n3ds, any plans for a 2DS board?