Small update on the DS boards

pezoneden

Re: Small update on the DS boards

Post by pezoneden » Wed May 23, 2018 5:15 pm

http://3dscapture.com/ds/order.html it says "SOLD OUT. ETA next week (5/28)" on the order page ;)

flapper

Post by flapper » Tue May 29, 2018 10:39 am

Thanks for making the DS capture cards available again. I tried to order the DS system with capture card preinstalled option but it still said that option was not available, but I was able to order the DS capture card installation option. Is that option not available yet? I didn't wanna miss out so I ordered what i could get for now.

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Tue May 29, 2018 2:01 pm

It wouldn't have taken your money or let you pay if it wasn't available ;) I guess this means they are up and good to go if you were able to check out ;)

AngeloftheNight091

Post by AngeloftheNight091 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:51 pm

pezoneden wrote:It wouldn't have taken your money or let you pay if it wasn't available ;) I guess this means they are up and good to go if you were able to check out ;)

What he was saying is the boards are available, but the pre-installed consoles are not.

thesaito

Post by thesaito » Thu May 31, 2018 1:50 am

my sister ordered one of the preinstalled ds phats for me and it went through so I don't know what to think.

jiggy13

Post by jiggy13 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:55 pm

any updates on the availability of these? i noticed the page will let me order them again, are they back up for sale??

jiggy13

Post by jiggy13 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:56 pm

jiggy13 wrote:any updates on the availability of these? i noticed the page will let me order them again, are they back up for sale??
whoops, nvm, skipped reading a couple posts. ordering one soon ayyyy

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:23 pm

flapper wrote:I tried to order the DS system with capture card preinstalled option but it still said that option was not available, but I was able to order the DS capture card installation option. Is that option not available yet? I didn't wanna miss out so I ordered what i could get for now.
The premodded ones always sell out quickly. I pick up old systems on eBay, so I generally only get a couple in per week ... just depends on what's available at the time. If you don't want to wait, you can order a DS from somewhere and have it shipped to me directly, then pay for a board installation. If you go that route, give me a tracking number or something so I know which DS is yours.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:13 am

Just wondering..has anybody know if Loopy still make ds capture cards. The last post was from last month but just wanted to make sure he is still currently make ds capture cards before I invest in getting a original DS model to be modded for Loopy to work on. I did send him an email but has not replied yet. Any reply or info would be nice.

nooitzben

Post by nooitzben » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:15 am

Last post was by me. Couldn't log in yet due to error and I made this new account to ask this question.