Small update on the DS boards

EternalScarlet

Re: Small update on the DS boards

Post by EternalScarlet » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:02 am

loopy wrote:I expect another month or so. I don't have a date, I probably won't know until they arrive.
They're ordered and paid for though, it's just a matter of time.
I don't suppose you'd take pre-orders on them?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:37 am

No, I don't do preorders.

Tora

Post by Tora » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:21 am

nice to see you back on the forum. I feel like most people would be interested in any 3ds capture card from you. I would be interested in the original or XL, assuming I could get my hands on a XL or if you sold them with handheld included.

deekay

Post by deekay » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:09 am

Great update on the DS boards and if you're wonder who's interested I would like to put in that I would love to get a capture card for my original 3DS,

NeilMarhsall

Post by NeilMarhsall » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:23 am

Good to see you around here again Loopy! I'll throw in as well and say I'm super interested in any kind of 3DS capture card, in case it's a nudge when you're thinking about your decision to make more of them. But I understand that you do this in your free time, so of course I respect your decision either way.

I bought a DS capture card from you some years back and it's been great (even with my less-than-skilled installation)! A 3DS one would be sweet, since the competition is overpriced and undercooked, and wireless capture is neat but not good enough. Either way, rock on!

FlashBanana02

Post by FlashBanana02 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:49 pm

Will all the styles get available? So the board with self installation, Sending in your ds to get it installed and pre built? Or is one of them going to be available?

FlashBanana02

Post by FlashBanana02 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:58 pm

And is Merki going to sell them as well again? Because the shipping there is better for Europeans.

flapper

Post by flapper » Thu May 10, 2018 10:05 pm

I am also very interested in a DS capture card. Easiest for me would be to just buy the DS with capture card already installed here, so I will keep checking back periodically for when he has those go on sale.

Luxurosis

Post by Luxurosis » Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 am

Just a quick question about the ETA for the products; is there going to be a specific time the products go up? Just want to know if I have to stay up later in the UK to guarantee the chances of getting an install kit.

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Wed May 23, 2018 4:07 pm

Very very soon they should be available, he send me my delivery last week.
Right now he is waiting for some flex-cables and will start the sale as soon he gets them for his shop.
Regards
Stefan