A couple of Questions

DeeGamer21

A couple of Questions

Post by DeeGamer21 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:44 am

I have a couple of questions.

1)I read that you will be dropping the price once sales start to slow down. How much are you planning to lower it down to? I'm guessing no less than $200.
2)Going from the last question, when will you drop the prices? I mean how, is it when requests drop to 1 per week?
3)Considering I'm 14 going to 15 this month, I have no idea how to use Paypal, I don't even know if I'm legal to use it. My parent will not buy it for me. So anyway of paying you?
4)Video tutorial from who ever has the capture board?

I don't plan on purchasing one until it drop to the lowest possible. Since I am not rich.

loopy
Site Admin

Re: A couple of Questions

Post by loopy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:24 am

I think questions about pricing have already been covered pretty well in other threads. I don't have a date or set price, I'm just playing it by ear. 200ish is a good guess but I'll decide that when the time comes.

When you place an order, you don't need a paypal account, you can also use a credit / debit card. If you can't use that either, I'm willing to take other types of payment (check? cash? money order?) I don't know what works for you. You can email me and work something out when the time comes.

I don't know what kind of tutorial you're looking for... How to use the board? Or are you just looking for demos? Search youtube for "3ds capture", there are plenty of videos out there.