When are the Original 3DS Capture Cards returning?

booleangemini

When are the Original 3DS Capture Cards returning?

Post by booleangemini » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:22 pm

I am glad that you were able to restock original DS capture cards as me and many others eager to finally be able to capture ds and gameboy advance footage were finally able to do so, however I may be mistaken, but it was to my knowledge that your restock also meant the restock of 3ds capture cards in the near future as well. I just want to know how progress is going and when we should expect to see them again. I know there are alot of factors in 3ds capture installations, as well as the custom backplates, so I just wanted to know how things were going as far as restocking the 3ds capture supply. Thanks in advance.

whatagreatcoffee

Re: When are the Original 3DS Capture Cards returning?

Post by whatagreatcoffee » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:00 pm

Restocking 3DS capture cards would be great. Not only can we play 3DS games, but also DS games. I have a 3DS and New 2DS XL waiting to be modded.

auk

Post by auk » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:32 am

I've been waiting for a while to have this, I've got a Japanese 3DS that is just begging for a TV out and a softmod on it.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:10 am

Yes, DS and 3DS boards came in together, I've been sitting on them for a while. I wanted to catch up on DS installs first so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. I am caught up now, so ... soon.

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:03 pm

loopy wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:10 am
Yes, DS and 3DS boards came in together, I've been sitting on them for a while. I wanted to catch up on DS installs first so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. I am caught up now, so ... soon.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

PeeJayBonobo

Post by PeeJayBonobo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Soon™

But no, seriously, unless this is only for OG 3DS, the moment I've been waiting for is near!
YouTube
Steam
Twitch.tv

3DS Friend Code: 0620-0287-2099
Switch Friend Code: 0545-8720-5127
PSN: PeeJay_Bonobo
NNID: PeeJay_Bonobo_87
Xbox Live: PeeJay Bonobo

natecc

Post by natecc » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:58 pm

it is only for OG 3DS

whatagreatcoffee

Post by whatagreatcoffee » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:19 am

Even though I bought a New Nintendo 2DS XL last year in case Loopy wanted to expand to capture card mod that model, I still have the first model 3DS to get modded too. I had to cover my bases in case Loopy didn't want to mod the first models, but this works out either way.

I mean, he could still try to make capture cards for the newer model 3DSes too later on. So I wouldn't mind having 2 3DSes modded.

PeeJayBonobo

Post by PeeJayBonobo » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:25 am

whatagreatcoffee wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:19 am
Even though I bought a New Nintendo 2DS XL last year in case Loopy wanted to expand to capture card mod that model, I still have the first model 3DS to get modded too. I had to cover my bases in case Loopy didn't want to mod the first models, but this works out either way.

I mean, he could still try to make capture cards for the newer model 3DSes too later on. So I wouldn't mind having 2 3DSes modded.
I kind of envy you because you have less of a chance of being left out while I'm stuck with only one 3DS to work with (New Nintendo 3DS XL), and even then, I still need a circle pad replacement for mine because the replacement part I bought was defective and didn't work at all.

Though to be honest, I rermember Loopy stating that the OG 3DS models may come before the New 3DS models (New3DS, New3DSXL, New2DSXL), so I may still have a lot of waiting to do.
YouTube
Steam
Twitch.tv

3DS Friend Code: 0620-0287-2099
Switch Friend Code: 0545-8720-5127
PSN: PeeJay_Bonobo
NNID: PeeJay_Bonobo_87
Xbox Live: PeeJay Bonobo

whatagreatcoffee

Post by whatagreatcoffee » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:43 am

PeeJayBonobo wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:25 am
whatagreatcoffee wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:19 am

I kind of envy you because you have less of a chance of being left out while I'm stuck with only one 3DS to work with (New Nintendo 3DS XL), and even then, I still need a circle pad replacement for mine because the replacement part I bought was defective and didn't work at all.

Though to be honest, I rermember Loopy stating that the OG 3DS models may come before the New 3DS models (New3DS, New3DSXL, New2DSXL), so I may still have a lot of waiting to do.
I'm not sure if Loopy will do the models beyond the original 3DS, but I want to say there is a demand since I would imagine a lot of people bought newer model 3Des too, and that's a market waiting to be "captured" :D