MakiManPR

Re: PS Vita Capture Card

Post by MakiManPR » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Just letting you guys know there's a new version of the Software

http://blog-non-standard.blogspot.com/

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:07 pm

It won't have much used to me, as my Capture PC got Laggy as hell, and I'm to lazy to do something about that.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:53 pm

The last time I tried to update, I was prompted to enter that serial number again. And unless I'm misunderstanding something, that counts as one of the 20 installations I'm "allowed."

Why is there a limit to the number of installations anyway? :roll: Maybe you guys can bug katsukity about that.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Does anyone know if it's possible to force the viewer to work in 544p 16bit?
I have it on USB 3.0, so the transfer rate shouldn't be the problem, unless the board itself only supports 2.0 :(

sunnygrg

Post by sunnygrg » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:10 am

triple_lei wrote:And unless I'm misunderstanding something, that counts as one of the 20 installations I'm "allowed."

Why is there a limit to the number of installations anyway? :roll: Maybe you guys can bug katsukity about that.
What? :o

I did not know that. Thank you for mentioning that. Whenever my software would not work, I would delete the viewer, and re-install it again. I've probably done it about 10 times now.

Nnamz

Post by Nnamz » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:48 pm

I just got mine today. I cannot for the life of me get this thing working AT ALL. I'm running windows 7 64 bit. I downloaded and installed the software and drivers and entered the serial number, however whenever I try to run the viewer I get the message:

"Cannot find the EZ-USB FX2 device. Please connect the device and start the viewer again."

What do I do????

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Sounds to me like the driver wasn't installed right. How does it look in Device Manager?

Nnamz

Post by Nnamz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 am

loopy wrote:Sounds to me like the driver wasn't installed right. How does it look in Device Manager?

You're right, but I managed to do it manually after a quick google search and I got the viewer working.

I guess my next question is how do I record gameplay? Do I need to buy any additional hardware like a DVR?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:06 am

No extra hardware but you'll need some screen capturing software, I don't think the viewer can record on its own.

Nnamz

Post by Nnamz » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 am

loopy wrote:No extra hardware but you'll need some screen capturing software, I don't think the viewer can record on its own.
Alright I'll look for some.

I'm sorry for cluttering up your board with my questions. I really thought I was buying from you. Thanks for your helpfulness and your prompt responses. I will certainly point people your way in the future.