My Loopy Model 3DS's Cart. Slot and LR Buttons Aren't Working

pikachucrusher26

My Loopy Model 3DS's Cart. Slot and LR Buttons Aren't Working

Post by pikachucrusher26 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:25 am

Hi, I just joined today and I was just curious: Is Loopy about to make repairs on a 3DS? Specifically one that I didn't originally purchase from here?
What I mean to say is: I recently bought a Loopy Model 3DS with a Capture Card installed on Ebay that said that the only issues it had were the Cartridge Slot not being able to read games nor the LR Buttons working properly and am currently wondering if Loopy does repairs, even if I didn't buy it from this website. I'm willing to pay for the repair of course and will wait however long it's needed. If it's not possible, then I'll just have to deal with it as I knew what I was getting into.

Any sort of advice would be appreciated as well, and I'm sorry for asking.

loopy
Site Admin

Re: My Loopy Model 3DS's Cart. Slot and LR Buttons Aren't Working

Post by loopy » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:21 am

I can fix the buttons, they're pretty easy to replace. I don't know about the cartridge slot, depends on what's wrong with it. It might just be dirty and needs cleaning. Replacing it is possible, but it's a pain in the ass to do.

pikachucrusher26

Re: My Loopy Model 3DS's Cart. Slot and LR Buttons Aren't Working

Post by pikachucrusher26 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:00 pm

Would it be possible to pay you to replace it, regardless? I understand if you're unable to especially for the Cartridge Slot as you say, but I'd be willing to pay even for the attempt as well as for the parts and everything. I'm sorry and thank you for even replying to me in the first place.