turnaround time for N3DSXL boards

jpindahouse

turnaround time for N3DSXL boards

Post by jpindahouse » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:21 pm

anyone know what the current turnaround time for a N3DSXL boards?
Last edited by jpindahouse on Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cjmaverick_

Re: turnaround time for n3ds boards

Post by Cjmaverick_ » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:41 pm

There are no N3DS boards, only N3DSXL - making that distinction is important.

If you are in fact asking about N3DSXL and the turnaround time for getting it back after sending it in for installation, there is no set time frame. We all just have to be patient as Neal has a lot of orders to get through.

Alternatively, if you’re asking about just the board alone for self-installation, I’d say the same as above applies.

Setting expectations for a time frame is dangerous because if they are not met, all hell breaks loose and Neal will have an influx of emails (more than he already gets) asking about “where is my order?”.

You’ll know when it’s on its way back when you receive an email from PayPal stating tracking has been added to your order.

jpindahouse

Re: turnaround time for N3DSXL boards

Post by jpindahouse » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:54 pm

I wasn't looking for an exact time frame. I ordered a self-installation kit. I just wanted to know from others if from their experience it took a month, a few months or a few years to receive theirs. That way I have a more realistic expectation.

Cjmaverick_

Post by Cjmaverick_ » Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:04 pm

Kinda hard to gauge. He opened preorders on 5/18 and it seems the first batch of orders are currently making their way to those that ordered then but I’m sure that since then, he’s been accruing more and more orders so 5/18 to now may or may not be accurate… it’s really a game of patience though.

mrbisco

Post by mrbisco » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:22 pm

I sent mine out the day after orders went live. I just got a return shipment notification. Not sure how long that was when you take into account his stated delay with receiving the new kits.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:36 pm

A lot of orders for boards (install kits) came in on the first day, it's taken a while to push through those. Programming/testing/prepping/packaging is pretty time consuming. I think I can get everything shipped out in the next day or two.

I have a helper doing installs now, so those should start picking up speed. Although I've been lagging behind on those, there's a growing pile of completed systems ready to send out... you should see a lot more shipping out by the end of the week.

thracia776

Post by thracia776 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:16 am

loopy wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:36 pm
A lot of orders for boards (install kits) came in on the first day, it's taken a while to push through those. Programming/testing/prepping/packaging is pretty time consuming. I think I can get everything shipped out in the next day or two.

I have a helper doing installs now, so those should start picking up speed. Although I've been lagging behind on those, there's a growing pile of completed systems ready to send out... you should see a lot more shipping out by the end of the week.
Thank you for your hard work and diligence ^^