Possible sound lost after capture card installation

itwasntmee

Possible sound lost after capture card installation

Post by itwasntmee » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

I received my unit back from Loopy a few days ago. For the most part everything seems to be working for me. I'm experiencing an audio issue possibly? I was wondering if this is normal after an installation. It seems to be producing only selected sounds from the main home screen and most games produce sound after loading the game but I found no sound when it came to loading Apollo Justice Ace Attorney 3DS version. Usually there's sounds when highlighting a game before loading it but I'm not hearing it anymore. There's no home menu music but it'll play for half a second after returning to the home menu and closing out an application.

I tested the microphone and it doesn't seem to be working either when using it to record videos with the built in video app, not a huge deal and I'm not sure if the 3ds normally doesn't record audio or if something happened. I tested it with a DS game and the microphone was able to work with that.

I was just wondering if anyone is experiencing something similar.

loopy
Site Admin

Re: Possible sound lost after capture card installation

Post by loopy » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:12 pm

Weird. I'm not sure what's going on but if you want to send it back I'll take a look at it.
Give me your order info and I'll keep an eye out for it so it doesn't go to the back of the line.

itwasntmee

Re: Possible sound lost after capture card installation

Post by itwasntmee » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:01 pm

Thank you for getting back to me. I've sent an email with my order info and I'm willing to send it back for you to take a look at it.