Still available?

Caelor

Still available?

Post by Caelor » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:00 am

I saw an update that these would be available again today (2023-07-01), but whenever I try to check out, it tells me the item is not available.

Was I too slow and they're all sold out already, or is there some kind of technical issue with the checkout process that I need to explore?

Thanks!

desocietas

Re: Still available?

Post by desocietas » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:14 am

I was able to add it to my cart (it's 5p pacific), so maybe try again? I don't think it would've sold out that fast.

Labat

Post by Labat » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:48 am

I've been refreshing all day, message has remained the same since this morning unless I missed something? I'm sure things have been slammed so hopefully patience will pay off for everyone.

Caelor

Post by Caelor » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:49 am

Yeah, been trying for hours, but no use. Didn't matter if I chose PayPal checkout or other. Really hoping to get one from this "batch", so fingers crossed =/
Last edited by Caelor on Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:12 am

Should be up now.
I never ran out of boards, this is the same batch as the last. I just put a pause on orders for a couple weeks so I could get caught up a bit.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:50 am

Somehow PayPal's shipping calculator broke and gave everyone free shipping.
So, hang on a sec and let me unfuck this, orders are on hold for the moment.

[edit]
This might take a while...

Caelor

Post by Caelor » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:59 pm

Oof, sorry to hear that 😔

But also, thank you so much for the quick reply, loopy!

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:28 pm

loopy wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:50 am
Somehow PayPal's shipping calculator broke and gave everyone free shipping.
So, hang on a sec and let me unfuck this, orders are on hold for the moment.
Ok, I think it's sorted out now.

Caelor

Post by Caelor » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:27 pm

Hey, loopy. I think I messed up.

I did manage to get an order through... twice. I have confirmation emails for two seemingly identical orders, except one has shipping added and the other doesn't (which I assume is related to the issue you mentioned previously).

How should I go about correcting this such that it is most convenient for you? I'm not sure if PayPal's dispute/resolution process would be detrimental for you, for example.

One last question, since I'm feeling particularly anxious about this whole thing now 😆 What is the difference between "Type A" and "Type C" in the context of these orders? I'm mostly confident I chose the right one, but... anxiety.

Thank you so much!

Caelor

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:36 pm

Caelor wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:27 pm
Hey, loopy. I think I messed up.

I did manage to get an order through... twice. I have confirmation emails for two seemingly identical orders, except one has shipping added and the other doesn't (which I assume is related to the issue you mentioned previously).

How should I go about correcting this such that it is most convenient for you? I'm not sure if PayPal's dispute/resolution process would be detrimental for you, for example.
I'll cancel one of them.
Caelor wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:27 pm
One last question, since I'm feeling particularly anxious about this whole thing now 😆 What is the difference between "Type A" and "Type C" in the context of these orders? I'm mostly confident I chose the right one, but... anxiety.

Thank you so much!

Caelor
You probably want the A-C cable. If your PC only has Type C connectors (the small rounded end, instead of the usual rectangular USB connector) then get the C-C cable.