3DS Capture App pulls up as DS Capture App?

Crisp_Quality

3DS Capture App pulls up as DS Capture App?

Post by Crisp_Quality » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:25 am

I just got my NEW 3DS XL in the mail and downloaded the 3DS Capture 5.2. I also have the DS capture Software on my desktop... I open the 3DS software and it runs perfectly no problems, but then I closed the software for a while to make recording layouts and when I went to go open the 3DS software again it kept saying it was the DS software. When I right click on the shortcut open in my taskbar it does say 3DS Capture App but it keeps opening up and acting like the DS software.... anybody know anything about this or have this happen to them?

I have tried uninstalling the DS software and the 3DS software then redownloading just the 3DS software to see if that worked but it did not fix the issue. :(

loopy
Site Admin

Re: 3DS Capture App pulls up as DS Capture App?

Post by loopy » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:28 pm

The same software works with both DS and 3DS capture boards. Do you also have a DS plugged in?

Crisp_Quality

Re: 3DS Capture App pulls up as DS Capture App?

Post by Crisp_Quality » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:33 pm

It's no longer connecting to my 3DS and only my DS captures.

I emailed a video of how it's behaving, it's like it's confused on which program it is supposed to be.

EDIT: NVM I did have a DS plugged in as well as my 3DS... it picked up the DS capture first instead of the 3DS even though the DS was off hahaha. Thank you Loopy!