Longtivity of the boards?

FilthyCasual88

Longtivity of the boards?

Post by FilthyCasual88 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:58 pm

So this is for everyone to answer but I'm curious on do these boards last from what I've heard Loopy makes these boards himself and everyone seems to like them which is awesome but has anyone had problems with they're boards at all I plan to preserve my New 3DS Xl I just don't want to play it one day and not turn on.

oak46

Re: Longtivity of the boards?

Post by oak46 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:15 pm

I've personally never had any issues with the N3DSXL capture boards, and I've gotten 4 of them installed

The beta run board in one of mine still works perfectly and doesnt have any issues (other than the USB-C charging not hooked up, but that was the entire beta run)

The later board that I got installed in another N3DSXL has never had any issues with the hardware, so it's also still running perfectly

FilthyCasual88

Post by FilthyCasual88 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:49 pm

Hey thanks for the response!

Okay that makes me feel better I haven't dropped my 3ds in years and I hope to God it stays that way and yea that's how it ussally goes with beta equipment there's always bound to be some quirks that need to get worked out I've been worried since I dropped it off at the post office a week later something wasn't going to work but reading everyone's feedback gives me hope

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:04 pm

I don't think I've had any come back for repair yet. This model has only been out for a year though. Time will tell ...

FilthyCasual88

Post by FilthyCasual88 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:19 pm

Oh shit hey loopy thanks for reaching out! I know your a busy man so it means a lot. And let's hope it stays that way I can guarntee you know what your doing so I'm putting all my trust in ya man can't wait for the results!