3ds Recording Black Screen

JustaBomb

3ds Recording Black Screen

Post by JustaBomb » Sun May 26, 2013 2:39 pm

The 3ds capture card is amazing! However I am having a bit of a problem. When I record, after a while the screen randomly turns black on the software even though the USB is inserted. I don't know if I am suppose to push the usb deeper (lol) but I alsways have to fiddle with the usb just to get the 3ds screen to appear. :? My 3ds still plays but the software on the computer turns black after a while, it's like if its going to sleep. Can you help me please?

PKTriad

Re: 3ds Recording Black Screen

Post by PKTriad » Sun May 26, 2013 9:16 pm

I had this problem too once. You most likely have a bad micro USB cord.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon May 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Yes, my guess is it's the cable, since you say you have to fiddle with it. I can send another one to you if you want. Do you have another micro USB cable you can test it with? When it turns black, is it also disconnected? (does Windows make the "USB disconnect" sound?)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Were you ever able to resolve this? I am having the same issue. After a couple minutes of recording with Fraps, the screen just turns black. Unplugging it and plugging it back in fixes it, but it is not ideal.
I don't believe it is my cable, as it is the same one I use for my Dualshock 4 24/7