SOLD OUT

Anna

Re: SOLD OUT

Post by Anna » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Hi,
Any updates on when there will be any 3DS capture cards ready for loopy to install? I am hoping that there will be some by May as that is my birthday is that month and I wanted to treat myself to a 3DS with a capture card.

orcamania5

Post by orcamania5 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:35 am

Anna wrote:Hi,
Any updates on when there will be any 3DS capture cards ready for loopy to install? I am hoping that there will be some by May as that is my birthday is that month and I wanted to treat myself to a 3DS with a capture card.
I asked similar question 2 days ago and I got this:
desocietas wrote:No status updates or info yet about installation. No guarantees that it will be possible, even.
I am hoping to get some kind of update from Loopy sometime during mid-March.

Erasthamus

Post by Erasthamus » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:02 pm

I know you've said that the 3ds cards are sold out and that you're currently working on ones for the 3dsXL and the new 3ds, but would there be a possibility of you developing a card for 2ds?

Anna

Post by Anna » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Not even for the original 3DS? This is kinda ridiculous! I mean he had them before why not just make more? Loopy would make a ton more money if he did that! :(

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Anna wrote:Not even for the original 3DS? This is kinda ridiculous! I mean he had them before why not just make more? Loopy would make a ton more money if he did that! :(
Please check the original post for this thread :) It's not the money - he's working on the XLs and N3DSXL boards atm.

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:01 am

Not exactly, he is working on the regular 3DS as the Memory Chips have to be changed and the design has to be adapted to the new Memory Chips.
And of course he is working on the 3DS XL capture Cards - the NEW 3DS are coming after that.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:14 am

Tecd0c wrote:Not exactly, he is working on the regular 3DS as the Memory Chips have to be changed and the design has to be adapted to the new Memory Chips.
And of course he is working on the 3DS XL capture Cards - the NEW 3DS are coming after that.
Oo, a little bit of a redesign? Sounds neat.

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:41 am

We have to see what he comes up with - but the main reason is that the old Memory Chips are not available anymore...

ERSStatic

Post by ERSStatic » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 am

Sounds like he has a lot on his plate, wouldn't expect New 3DSXL cards till at least after summer

Redhawk36

Post by Redhawk36 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:34 pm

ERSStatic wrote:Sounds like he has a lot on his plate, wouldn't expect New 3DSXL cards till at least after summer
Very true. I just can't wait to see how these projects progress for him! In the meantime, I got myself a DS Capture Card, and it's working great. Just a little something to hold me over until the newer models' Cap Cards release ^_^