[3DS Capture card]

TMG_TooMuchGaming

[3DS Capture card]

Post by TMG_TooMuchGaming » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:02 am

I need to buy one. Anyone please, sell one to me. I’ll pay any amount!

Tecd0c

Re: [3DS Capture card]

Post by Tecd0c » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Let me give you an update on what is left:

22x US region consoles with 3DS Capture Card
8x EU/AUT region consoles with 3DS Capture Card

Get your #3DSCaptureCard at our shop: https://merki.net/shop/?lang=en&v=3a52f3c22ed6

haliway

Post by haliway » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:52 am

Hi,

Is it normal that you are already sold out in few days ?

Possible to install a controller mod on already capture modded 3DS ? or the opposite install a capture card on a already controller modded 3DS ?

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:17 pm

haliway wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:52 am
Hi,

Possible to install a controller mod on already capture modded 3DS ? or the opposite install a capture card on a already controller modded 3DS ?
IIRC, for the original, non-XL 3DS systems, you had to remove the capture card before installing the controller mod, but it was possible to have them both. But that's probably why loopy didn't offer the service himself (It made a difficult job even harder), and is probably why loopy says the controller mods didn't sell well.

Then again, this guy was able to install the controller mod in a New 3DS XL, so...

haliway

Post by haliway » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:31 pm

triple_lei wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:17 pm
haliway wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:52 am
Hi,

IIRC, for the original, non-XL 3DS systems, you had to remove the capture card before installing the controller mod, but it was possible to have them both. But that's probably why loopy didn't offer the service himself (It made a difficult job even harder), and is probably why loopy says the controller mods didn't sell well.

Then again, this guy was able to install the controller mod in a New 3DS XL, so...
:shock: I did not know that someone managed to install this controller mod in a new 3DS. WOWWW

But i was actually talking about the old one but interesting. I´m gonna check if i can reach this guy. Wonder if that´s possible on a N3DS with a Katsukity capture card already installed.

montejeu

Post by montejeu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm

haliway wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:31 pm

:shock: I did not know that someone managed to install this controller mod in a new 3DS. WOWWW

But i was actually talking about the old one but interesting. I´m gonna check if i can reach this guy. Wonder if that´s possible on a N3DS with a Katsukity capture card already installed.
You can install it, but you won't get the CPP features working in it. Just the normal O3DS buttons and circle pad. The home button is hard because I don't think there is a test point and the contact is very very very small.

haliway

Post by haliway » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:25 pm

montejeu wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm
haliway wrote:

You can install it, but you won't get the CPP features working in it. Just the normal O3DS buttons and circle pad. The home button is hard because I don't think there is a test point and the contact is very very very small.
What do you mean by CPP ? You mean the right circle pad (ok so you probably mean Circle Pad Pro i guess). This mod is more interesting on the O3DS so, right ?

montejeu

Post by montejeu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:32 pm

haliway wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:25 pm
montejeu wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm
haliway wrote:

What do you mean by CPP ? You mean the right circle pad (ok so you probably mean Circle Pad Pro i guess). This mod is more interesting on the O3DS so, right ?
Yes Circle Pad Pro. The controller mod emulates the circle pad pro which only can be used on the O3DS and O3DSXL. You can still partially use it though on anything else for D-pad, xyab, and L1, L2

I just wish the button mapping could be disabled during usage outside of let's say bootup time frame to eliminate any potential pressing the combination of keys.

haliway

Post by haliway » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:45 pm

Thanks for the info.

If i do mod my O3DS XL with the controller mod, can i still use a CPP XL (when i travel for example instead of bringing a gamecube controller) ?

montejeu

Post by montejeu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:40 pm

haliway wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:45 pm
Thanks for the info.

If i do mod my O3DS XL with the controller mod, can i still use a CPP XL (when i travel for example instead of bringing a gamecube controller) ?
I believe so