PS Vita Capture Card

ShaKage

Re: PS Vita Capture Card

Post by ShaKage » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Wow you got the blue one :D
looks brilliant!
So the frame rate issue was purely due to hypercam? I assume it works fine when it replicates the screen :).

Payday next friday! SO ORDERING THAT THING :D. Kinda broke with all the 3ds games that I ordered lol.

thanks a lot for showing it though :)

Cyberman65

Post by Cyberman65 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Did he sent a link for the capture software through email or does it come on a piece of paper with the Vita? I was just wondering as I haven't gotten my Vita back yet.

Edit: Nevermind, got it
Last edited by Cyberman65 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Had I known it would come with two games and that shipping the battery was no longer illegal in Japan, I would've just saved up more and bought the fully installed Vita from the beginning!

Quality looks OK to me, but as long as it's clearer than my old setup, I'm happy. And maybe katsukity will release a firmware to clean up the LiveArea bits.

Was the resolution really 360p? Again, OK by me, but I'd crop out those black borders (30 pixels on each side) and resize to 1280x720. Actually, I got those borders in Google Chrome, then no borders on Pale Moon, and then I downloaded the video and I got those big borders again.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:12 pm

MKGirlism wrote:It arrived today, and it even comes with 2 games.

Video Test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKp8MTaIJqY

Photo's:
Awesome man! You got the Blue one! thats cool! I wonder if I could get the Red one.

I'm so ordering this thing. Can I ask which 2 games you got?

I hope he lower the price of the 3DS XL with the Capture Board installed on the English website. Cuz the LL one on the Japanese website is almost half the price of the USA one. Or if only the 3DS were Region Free. I can buy both of them from the Japanese website with some savings I have but the 3DS will gonna be locked to Japanese Region.

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm actually a girl, lol.
And as for the games:
Hatsume Miku: Project DIVA f and some perverted fighting game.
But actually, when I tried to boot them up, it gave me an error, that I lack a Vita Card (which explains how they could exist without a Memory Card).

Edit:
I've got a new test up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otl0XNkeNpE

The problems with the colours are gone (it was a setting I had to turn off), and I've got less lag (I've replaced HyperCam by Camtasia).

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Looks good!

You said in another forum that Fraps wouldn't work with it. So you would only be able to record your entire desktop, or the video wouldn't capture at all, or what? :?

Otherwise, I guess it's one more reason for me to buy a laptop with HDMI.

Cyberman65

Post by Cyberman65 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Here's a little test I did with mine with Fraps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ywm6q4CZYY

Everything seems to work good.

ShaKage

Post by ShaKage » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Cyberman65 wrote:Here's a little test I did with mine with Fraps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ywm6q4CZYY

Wow looks amazing!

soraroxas929

Post by soraroxas929 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:12 am

I've been looking through the site and I'm confused as to how I can send my Vita to katsukity. I see the option to buy one with the capture device already built in and an option to buy the kit. I just want to make sure I know what I'm doing before I go ahead and buy it. Can someone help me with this? Google translate doesn't make the Japanese clean enough to understand lol.

MakiManPR

Post by MakiManPR » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 am

Cyberman65 wrote:Here's a little test I did with mine with Fraps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ywm6q4CZYY

So Awesome man! I'm already subscribed to you. Now you'll see all the PS Vita Capture Video starting to appear on YouTube.

But what with the software he sent you after you pay? Doesn't work? And what color did you get?
soraroxas929 wrote:I've been looking through the site and I'm confused as to how I can send my Vita to katsukity. I see the option to buy one with the capture device already built in and an option to buy the kit. I just want to make sure I know what I'm doing before I go ahead and buy it. Can someone help me with this? Google translate doesn't make the Japanese clean enough to understand lol.
To sent the PS Vita to him I think you have to chat/speak/email with him directly. And hes not good at english, really difficult to chat with him cuz he rarely respond. The best way to chat with him is by Skype. And he's in Hawaii until April 2, 2013.

Also Google Translate is the best we can use to order it.