XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

jtnoble321

Re: XL, 2DS, New 3DS, etc

Post by jtnoble321 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:37 am

So... I have $300 from christmas, so I am not sure if I should just wait, or but a normal 3ds and get a cap board with that.

ZenicReverie

Post by ZenicReverie » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:07 pm

I'm in the same boat. Waiting to hear about New 3DS, or maybe I should just buy the old one and get it modded by Loopy.

ShaKage

Post by ShaKage » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Any word?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:42 pm

ShaKage wrote:Any word?
Loopy did happen to post this in another thread this morning when someone asked about 3DS vs 3DS XL boards:
loopy wrote:I don't know. I don't have many regular boards left. When they're gone, I'm shutting down until I get XL boards (and other work) finished. I'm not going to try and guess when that will be though.

Houser

Post by Houser » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Did not want to post in a new topic so I figure'd I'd inquire here.

And hate being that guy...buuuuuuuut (cause theres always a but with that), with the announcement of the release date of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, what are the odds of the xl boards launching before that. I plan on ordering a non-xl board if its non-existent (assuming there are still any boards left, so, 2 fold question) which is the only reason I'm actually inquiring.

RossoFinale

Post by RossoFinale » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Houser wrote:Did not want to post in a new topic so I figure'd I'd inquire here.

And hate being that guy...buuuuuuuut (cause theres always a but with that), with the announcement of the release date of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, what are the odds of the xl boards launching before that. I plan on ordering a non-xl board if its non-existent (assuming there are still any boards left, so, 2 fold question) which is the only reason I'm actually inquiring.
With the amount of orders I'm assuming he's having, that recent post he made (In which desocietas just quoted right above you), and considering how close the release date is being a month away, chances could be very slim with the XL boards since he'll be doing orders for the remainder of the 3DS ones. Kinda hard to say really.

Houser

Post by Houser » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:07 pm

RossoFinale wrote:
Houser wrote:Did not want to post in a new topic so I figure'd I'd inquire here.

With the amount of orders I'm assuming he's having, that recent post he made (In which desocietas just quoted right above you), and considering how close the release date is being a month away, chances could be very slim with the XL boards since he'll be doing orders for the remainder of the 3DS ones. Kinda hard to say really.
yah...you're probably right, I know what I should probably do (much to my dismay).

TheHartTech

Post by TheHartTech » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 am

Is there somewhere I can sign up for alerts? or a newsletter?
I have money set aside for a n3ds capture setup, and just want to have some kind of alert when the word comes out.

FeatherGamer555

Post by FeatherGamer555 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:28 am

Wait so Loopy does this mean that when the NEW 3DS capture cards are ready they might cost around $200 for one that has to be shipped out or premodded? if this is for shipping out price do you have an idea for premodded ones? Thanks if you answer this question.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:01 pm

FeatherGamer555 wrote:Wait so Loopy does this mean that when the NEW 3DS capture cards are ready they might cost around $200 for one that has to be shipped out or premodded? if this is for shipping out price do you have an idea for premodded ones? Thanks if you answer this question.
I wouldn't take his guess of $200 for installation as a confirmed price - he hasn't gotten to see the new systems for himself but has some preordered.