Estimated wait time?

Rkfan

Re: Estimated wait time?

Post by Rkfan » Sun May 24, 2020 9:07 pm

Oh Great! Well I turned mine a few days after you so hoping to hear about it next week. What did the email look like? SO i can keep track of it and not end up junk mail.

centiskorch

Post by centiskorch » Sun May 24, 2020 10:06 pm

Rkfan wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:07 pm
Oh Great! Well I turned mine a few days after you so hoping to hear about it next week. What did the email look like? SO i can keep track of it and not end up junk mail.
Paypal should send ya an email telling you your order has shipped and the tracking number will be in that email! You can also check paypal and click on the transaction, and once tracking is available it should pop up under the order summary

EBEZA

Post by EBEZA » Mon May 25, 2020 12:07 pm

Is this capture board compatible with international consoles? I'm in the UK and would like a new capture card.

Also, is it compatible with the version of the DS that has a GBA cartridge slot?

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Mon May 25, 2020 2:15 pm

EBEZA wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:07 pm
Is this capture board compatible with international consoles? I'm in the UK and would like a new capture card.

Also, is it compatible with the version of the DS that has a GBA cartridge slot?
I'm pretty sure the DS is region-free. Meaning it can play games from any region. And yes the capture cards are only compatible with the original DS version with a gba slot, NOT the DS Lite which is the only other DS with a GBA slot iirc.

EBEZA

Post by EBEZA » Mon May 25, 2020 2:30 pm

pezoneden wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 2:15 pm
EBEZA wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:07 pm

I'm pretty sure the DS is region-free. Meaning it can play games from any region. And yes the capture cards are only compatible with the original DS version with a gba slot, NOT the DS Lite which is the only other DS with a GBA slot iirc.
Thanks! I didn't know it's not region specific... so now I just have to find a GBA slot DS to send off! :D

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Mon May 25, 2020 6:28 pm

EBEZA wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 2:30 pm
Thanks! I didn't know it's not region specific... so now I just have to find a GBA slot DS to send off! :D
Listen to pezoneden.

Both the original DS and the DS Lite have a GBA slot, but only the original DS is compatible with the capture card.

EBEZA

Post by EBEZA » Mon May 25, 2020 7:13 pm

triple_lei wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:28 pm
EBEZA wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 2:30 pm
Listen to pezoneden.

Both the original DS and the DS Lite have a GBA slot, but only the original DS is compatible with the capture card.
Yes, I registered the difference, I just didn't express it in my reply, my bad! :D

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed May 27, 2020 12:10 am

Installations normally take a day or two. I'm backed up right now but I think I can get everything out by the end of the week.

Install kits are sold out right now, and some orders I haven't been able to ship. My screwup. I forgot to check how many of the triwing screwdrivers I had in stock, and I ran out. I'm trying to get more in soon. If you panicked and ordered a installation because kits were sold out, let me know and I can change your order. I have more than enough boards, I just didn't want to take in more orders until that was sorted out.

montejeu

Post by montejeu » Wed May 27, 2020 5:10 am

Can you make a triwingless screwdriver install kit option?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed May 27, 2020 5:36 am

I could. I should have more by the end of the week though, I don't think it's worth the trouble setting that up.