N3DS progress..

ray

Re: N3DS progress..

Post by ray » Mon May 02, 2022 9:21 am

Same here. I am closely following the progress here and have a N3DS XL waiting for recording.

Crisp_Quality

Post by Crisp_Quality » Tue May 03, 2022 2:22 am

I shiny hunt a lot offline and would love to get in n a 3DS CC of any kind. I have a NEW 3DS XL and 2 original 3DS. This looks awesome! Can't wait! :D

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed May 04, 2022 11:33 pm

Defaul_T wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:49 am
just finding out about this and am ecstatic, would we have to send in to be modded or can we do the installs ourselves? with a help from one fo your guides of course
Possibly? I haven't decided yet. In the past, I've shied away from selling boards for self-install because handling support/repairs wasn't worth the trouble. If they can't be ordered directly, email me and we can figure something out.
chrillcast wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:52 am
If you decide to do beta testing, I would definitely like to be considered for it! Happy to see this making progress!
Uh huh. You and 1000 other people. :P
Celebi96 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:31 am
Hi, just wondering if we can see any pics from the other side of the n3dsxl pcb where its soldered on?
I have some newer boards coming in a week or two, maybe then.
Progress is moving along. Video looks stable and the design is pretty much set in stone. I hate giving dates because I'm always wrong, but optimistic outlook - maybe I'll have things finished up by the end of the month, at least to a point where I can send out samples out for testing. ... Whether I can build more after that is another question (chip supply issues) but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

NumbuhZer0

Post by NumbuhZer0 » Thu May 05, 2022 5:42 pm

That’s exciting stuff! I look forward to it! Hopefully chip shortages can just like chill and not exist lol

Kerosene_Cure

Post by Kerosene_Cure » Fri May 06, 2022 3:00 am

would this support 2DS XL?

ChemNation

Post by ChemNation » Sat May 07, 2022 3:49 pm

loopy wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:33 pm
Uh huh. You and 1000 other people. :P
Make that 1001
Live Pokemon Shiny Hunting
http://www.youtube.com/chemnation

issei2024

Post by issei2024 » Mon May 16, 2022 5:52 pm

hola.
hace poco encontré este foro y me pareció interesante que crearan este mod para la consola, pero leyendo me surgieron un par de dudas
1) ¿este mod es compatible para la consola NEW nintendo LL?
2)¿vas a venderlo por alguna plataforma virtual como aliexpress, shopee entre otras paginas?
NOTA:tengo entendido que para las nintendo 3ds y sus otros modelos tenias que enviarla a japón para que le pusieran esta modificación lo cual era un poco molesto devido a que algunas solas personas tenían una sola consola de nintendo 3ds y tenían tiempos de espera bastante largos, también que el envió y las otras regulaciones salia un poco caro, así que me pareció buena idea que solo tuvieran que comprar el modulo y por medio de un vídeo o un manual de instalación detallado uno pudiera pedir la placa y uno mismo poder instalarla, así que de ahí viene la pregunta numero 2.

ingles (Google translator):
Hello.
I recently found this forum and it seemed interesting to me that they created this mod for the console, but reading me a couple of doubts arose
1) Is this mode compatible with NEW nintendo LL console?
2) are you going to sell it through a virtual platform such as aliexpress, shopee, among other pages?
NOTE: I understand that for the nintendo 3ds and its other models you had to send it to japan to get this modification, which was a bit annoying because some people only had a single nintendo 3ds console and they had quite long waiting times , also that the one sent and the others applied was a bit expensive, so it seemed like a good idea to me that they would only have to buy the module and through a video or a detailed installation manual one could order the board and install it oneself, So that's where question number 2 comes from.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sat May 21, 2022 4:20 pm

issei2024 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:52 pm
hola.
hace poco encontré este foro y me pareció interesante que crearan este mod para la consola, pero leyendo me surgieron un par de dudas
1) ¿este mod es compatible para la consola NEW nintendo LL?
2)¿vas a venderlo por alguna plataforma virtual como aliexpress, shopee entre otras paginas?
NOTA:tengo entendido que para las nintendo 3ds y sus otros modelos tenias que enviarla a japón para que le pusieran esta modificación lo cual era un poco molesto devido a que algunas solas personas tenían una sola consola de nintendo 3ds y tenían tiempos de espera bastante largos, también que el envió y las otras regulaciones salia un poco caro, así que me pareció buena idea que solo tuvieran que comprar el modulo y por medio de un vídeo o un manual de instalación detallado uno pudiera pedir la placa y uno mismo poder instalarla, así que de ahí viene la pregunta numero 2.

ingles (Google translator):
Hello.
I recently found this forum and it seemed interesting to me that they created this mod for the console, but reading me a couple of doubts arose
1) Is this mode compatible with NEW nintendo LL console?
2) are you going to sell it through a virtual platform such as aliexpress, shopee, among other pages?
NOTE: I understand that for the nintendo 3ds and its other models you had to send it to japan to get this modification, which was a bit annoying because some people only had a single nintendo 3ds console and they had quite long waiting times , also that the one sent and the others applied was a bit expensive, so it seemed like a good idea to me that they would only have to buy the module and through a video or a detailed installation manual one could order the board and install it oneself, So that's where question number 2 comes from.
1) Yes.
2) No, probably not. If shipping a console is a problem, you can order one (from amazon, ebay, etc) and have it delivered here instead. I might sell just the board to install yourself, I haven't decided yet.

Thomas

Post by Thomas » Sun May 22, 2022 9:14 am

I'm just some rando on the internet whose been following this forum for a bit; But I would be game for a self-install kit. whatever you decide I am interested; just voicing my two cents.

radiocaf

Post by radiocaf » Mon May 23, 2022 8:51 pm

Count me in for self install kits too. I did all my DS ones, I'm down for getting annoyed at some microsoldering, haha!