Order status

loopy
Site Admin

Re: Order status

Post by loopy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:39 am

Jarbo wrote:
loopy wrote:
Guest wrote:Can you clarify what will happen when you finish modifying the 3DS?
... I'll send it back to you?
I'm not sure what you're asking.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I mean, when and how will we hear back from you? Letting us know when it's done, when it's being sent back?
The shipping status is updated in the paypal order. You should get an email with tracking number when it's sent out.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 am

codefreak8 wrote:I'm sure you get this question alot, but if I were to order a board and ship it today or tomorrow, roughly how long would it take for the 3DS with the board to return to me? I don't need a specific date, just an approximation of which calender week it would return to me (example: the week of february 10th).
Turnaround time right now is about 1 week.

sasuke222

Post by sasuke222 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:47 pm

loopy wrote:
codefreak8 wrote:I'm sure you get this question alot, but if I were to order a board and ship it today or tomorrow, roughly how long would it take for the 3DS with the board to return to me? I don't need a specific date, just an approximation of which calender week it would return to me (example: the week of february 10th).
Turnaround time right now is about 1 week.
Did you receive my email loopy?

My email is thegametagerz@gmail.com

Not sure if you got a new email or if you have so many that mine got skipped over.

codefreak8

Post by codefreak8 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:05 pm

I have sent my 3DS today. It is from Alex S. in MD. There is an yellow piece of packaging on the inside that I used for insulation, and it has some addresses on it, but please ignore anything that is on that. The return address and transaction number are on a white piece of paper on the inside of the box.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi, I sent in my black 3DS from New York with the Paypal receipt included this past Friday - have you received it yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:16 am

Receive my 3DS Capture Card today. Thanks loopy! I left my 3DS on and only got 2 streetpasses :(

Thanks again Loopy!

Christopher Correia

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:33 am

Guest wrote:Hi, I sent in my black 3DS from New York with the Paypal receipt included this past Friday - have you received it yet?
Yes, I got it. One black 3DS from 11372.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi Loopy!

Would you mind if I purchased a 3DS online and just had it shipped directly to you? I wanted to cut the turn around time if at all possible. Please let me know! Thanks!

MrKelso

codefreak8

Post by codefreak8 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:40 am

codefreak8 wrote:I have sent my 3DS today. It is from Alex S. in MD. There is an yellow piece of packaging on the inside that I used for insulation, and it has some addresses on it, but please ignore anything that is on that. The return address and transaction number are on a white piece of paper on the inside of the box.
Hey, Loopy; The 3DS in the above quote should have arrived today. It is a cobalt blue fire emblem awakening 3DS. Would you please confirm that you received it with the transaction number?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:32 am

codefreak8 wrote:
codefreak8 wrote:I have sent my 3DS today. It is from Alex S. in MD. There is an yellow piece of packaging on the inside that I used for insulation, and it has some addresses on it, but please ignore anything that is on that. The return address and transaction number are on a white piece of paper on the inside of the box.
Hey, Loopy; The 3DS in the above quote should have arrived today. It is a cobalt blue fire emblem awakening 3DS. Would you please confirm that you received it with the transaction number?
Yes, I got it today.