Order status

Willim gameplay

Re: Order status

Post by Willim gameplay » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:44 am

radiocaf wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:09 pm
Willim gameplay wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:33 pm
I know that but why would he ever take off important information like " n3dsxl,n2dsxl not supported " on the capture card description otherwise
It looks like he's just swapped the text out with the "Back in stock Sept. 15" text there currently. Maybe for layout reasons, web design can be finicky sometimes.
Thats definitely not the case. I have taken web designing classes for 2 years. That being said he can add both of them in the description. The text isn't limited on web design and their is no reason to swap important text

radiocaf

Post by radiocaf » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Willim gameplay wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:44 am
radiocaf wrote:
Willim gameplay wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:33 pm
I know that but why would he ever take off important information like " n3dsxl,n2dsxl not supported " on the capture card description otherwise
It looks like he's just swapped the text out with the "Back in stock Sept. 15" text there currently. Maybe for layout reasons, web design can be finicky sometimes.
Thats definitely not the case. I have taken web designing classes for 2 years. That being said he can add both of them in the description. The text isn't limited on web design and their is no reason to swap important text
Oh of course. Apologies for being silly. I did web design as a hobby and you're completely right, text shouldn't have been too hard to add, especially looking at the source of the page in question.

You may have a point, or it may be that Loopy just deleted it by accident. Hopefully he will weigh in soon enough.

Willim gameplay

Post by Willim gameplay » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:05 pm

radiocaf wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:53 pm
Willim gameplay wrote:
radiocaf wrote:

Oh of course. Apologies for being silly. I did web design as a hobby and you're completely right, text shouldn't have been too hard to add, especially looking at the source of the page in question.

You may have a point, or it may be that Loopy just deleted it by accident. Hopefully he will weigh in soon enough.
Honestly I think so as well. There's a low chance for new capture cards anyway. I want him to take his time on them

cartman61616

Post by cartman61616 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:29 am

Hey Loopy, I saw that my 3ds was delivered about 2 weeks ago. Just wanted to check on the status, I saw the large backlog you have but I wasn't able to see if mine was in the pic. Flame Red 3DS going back to 30328.

auk

Post by auk » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:51 am

cartman61616 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:29 am
Hey Loopy, I saw that my 3ds was delivered about 2 weeks ago. Just wanted to check on the status, I saw the large backlog you have but I wasn't able to see if mine was in the pic. Flame Red 3DS going back to 30328.
If you paid via PayPal, the moment he's done with it, he sends your email a tracking number. (Just got my number recently)

But yeah, it's taking him a while, and that's okay.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:44 am

radiocaf wrote:
Willim gameplay wrote:
radiocaf wrote:

Don't read too much into it. Nothing's changed. I just left the text out.

About orders, I SHOULD be just about caught up by the time I start accepting new orders. So, about a week to get through the current pile.

Zakuri XIII

Post by Zakuri XIII » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:13 am

loopy wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:44 am
radiocaf wrote:
Willim gameplay wrote:

About orders, I SHOULD be just about caught up by the time I start accepting new orders. So, about a week to get through the current pile.
With that response, my box (77025) should be in the last pile! Thank you for the update and looking forward to the shipping email!

dimshades

Post by dimshades » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Sorry if this doesn't really fit with the topic but I had a question.

I paid in early August but haven't sent mine over yet. Been a bit preoccupied with life. I know you're working on the other orders right now before opening up availability but I just want to make sure - I'm still god to send it whenever I get a chance right? I know you've been working on a lot so obviously there's no rush, I just wanted confirmation here first if possible.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:14 pm

dimshades wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:08 pm
Sorry if this doesn't really fit with the topic but I had a question.

I paid in early August but haven't sent mine over yet. Been a bit preoccupied with life. I know you're working on the other orders right now before opening up availability but I just want to make sure - I'm still god to send it whenever I get a chance right? I know you've been working on a lot so obviously there's no rush, I just wanted confirmation here first if possible.
Yes, you can send it in any time.

Atticus

Post by Atticus » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:48 pm

loopy wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:44 am
radiocaf wrote:
Willim gameplay wrote:

They said mine should get there on friday so guess mine be one last ones done before new batch rolls up